Tuesday, February 19, 2008

DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!







JACKSON DOES PUSHUPS!!!!!!!
WOW!!!! How life changes. I went from being single and traveling the world, to being cooped up in a house with two little babies......and I wouldn't change it for the world! Just when I think I have the twin routine down one or the other gets a mind of their own and changes things up.

THINGS I HAVE LEARNED

I can go through a JUMBO pack of diapers in 2 1/2 days!!
A Sleeping baby knows exactly when you lay your head down on the pillow
New born diapers really do stink!
Baby swings are a life saver
Moms and Mother-in-laws ROCK......THANKS SO MUCH.....they really do know best.
Babies can poop through every outfit that they own in one day (ahhhhh Laundry!)
JACKSON AND HALEY ARE THE CUTEST KIDS ON EARTH.

I love it when they fall asleep on my chest and make little humming noises when they sleep. I love dancing with them and their dad at night in the living room. I love that Haley watches the Jazz games with me.

Pretty much I just love being a mom.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I still can't believe you have twins...and I get to live by them now and play with them, yeah!!!! Wow..a JUMBO pack in 2 1/2 days..that's impressive! But guess what...I get to change 3 kids diapers soon. So, I feel for you girl.

Katie said...

Your kids sure are cute. I as well can't believe you have twins and haven't even been married a YEAR holy cow. You guys sure dont do anything the easy way do you? You go all out. j/k. Love ya miss ya I can't wait to meet Haley and Jackson.
Do me a favor and keep your kids in clothes k.
Love the house too. So cute.