Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jackson loved riding the scooter with his dad

One of haley's romps in the mud.

Jackson's first 4 wheeler ride.


The kids got a bubble maker for easter and they chase the bubbles all around.



Easter morning.

My little couch potatoes

Jackson climbed into our front loading washer and couldn't get out. He was like a little hamster just running around and around in the barrel. Poor guy.


Yea spring is here. We are so happy because Jackson and Haley are definantly outdoor babies. They would stay out all day if I let them and they look for any opportunity to sneak out. Jackson worked so hard he made a hole in the screen door and can now stick his hand through and use it to open it up. They are growing up so fast. Jackson seems to have a new found energy this week and goes from one thing to the next. He wore me out!!!!! He is so excited about everything he sees and makes the cutest little noises when he's happy and excited. He loves balls and got a play golf set for easter. He loves to hit the balls and occasionally his sister. Haley gets more "girly" by the day. She loves her tutu and her purse and pretty clothes. She is so pleasant and happy all the time. She is my little helper and throws everything away and gets stuff when I need it. I am amazed at how much she understands when I tell her things. She is so busy all the time. I don't think her legs ever stop moving. She has discovered a mud hole that is created everytime it rains in our flower bed and she has jumped in more than once and one time even face planted in it.
We hopefully get to put sod in our back yard this week and we have planted a garden. That's a first for us both so we will see if either of us have a green thumb. I am continuing to train for the wasatch back relay race which is June 19th. It is a 187 mile relay race that I am doing with 12 girls we go from Logan to Park city. I am starting to question my sanity everytime I wake up at 5am to run or train on yet another long hill.....ouch.

4 comments:

James and Summer said...

They are so adorable! And good for you - training, etc. I mean, wow, I am just still 'thinking' about doing something like that! Good for you!

Heather said...

hahahahaha! Poor little guy! But you gotta love the dryer photo!

The Hermyzoo! said...

You kids are adoreable. I love the pic with them both watching T.V together one on the toy bike and the other on the horse. CUTE!!! Good luck on your run. It sounds like a blast to do. I have to give you huge props because I can't make it to run and I don't have to be up until 6 or 7. I am trying to adjust to the cold weather here in the mornings and it's taking me a while.

Bethany said...

Your lawn looks so nice! I'm excited for you to get more sod. I'm sorry...but the thought of Jackson in the washer like a hampster cracks me up! Cute photos!