Monday, August 24, 2009

The last few months

This is my team from the wasatch back relay race (minus Kolbi). Together we ran 188 miles from logan to park city. ...It was so hard, and crazy and fun and I hated it and loved it all at the same time. I would do it again in a heart beat.

The kids with Grandma bishop and Nanie

The twins are little fish. They would swim all day if I let them. Jackson tries to find his swim suit every morning. These are the matching ones I found them on ebay....aren't they stinkin cute?

4 comments:

Katie said...

cute pics. I guess you didn't have anytime to um elaborate on the pics. lets do lunch soon!

Heather said...

Such cuties. Love the matching suits!!
Kudos on the relay race. That's freaking awesome! I can't even run my neighborhood block without feeling like my heart is going to pop out of my chest.

Bethany said...

wow...Haley looks like grandma bishop to me! What do you think? Cool picture of the team of runners...or shall I call you crazy people? :)

...m a n d i ... said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Your twins are adoreable! (: