Saturday, August 1, 2009

So yesterday, I was running with the twins in the jogging stroller and Haley reached over and grabbed Jacksons hand. When Jackson let go she said "NO dack dack(Jack Jack)" and she grabbed his hand again. They held hands for quite a while which was so cute cause they haven't done that forever. Too bad I didn't have my camera. Then everytime Haley would see a dog, she would do the sign for Dog on Jacksons leg instead of her own.
Today, I heard the two of them laughing hysterically. I went in their room to see what was going on and they were taking turns tickling each other. When haley does that she says "tick a tick a tick". They were laughing so hard they could hardly breath.
Even though twins is hard, it is moments like these that make it so fun and worth the hard work. I would post pictures but I am at work so I will do it when I get home this weekend. Oh yea...thanks to my wonderful husband....He surprised me at work tonight with the twins and brought me cookies. He is so sweet!

No comments: